§ 1 - General information
- Website designways.io (hereinafter referred to as: the “Website”) is run by DesignWays Conf spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered seat in Kraków (zip code: 30-015) at ul. Świętokrzyska no. 14/L2, unit 5, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Division of the National Court Register under the following KRS number: 0000774156, having the following tax ID number [NIP]: 6772442132, with a share capital in the amount of PLN 10,000.00; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter: the “Personal Data Controller”).
- As part of the Website's activities, data of the Website's users may be collected, processed and used (hereinafter referred to as: the “Users”), including personal data.
§ 2 - Definitions
- The personal data controller of Users’ personal data is DesignWays Conf spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered seat in Kraków (zip code: 30-015), ul. Świętokrzyska no. 14/L2, unit 5, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Division of the National Court Register under the following KRS number: 0000774156, having the following tax ID numeber [NIP] no.: 6772442132, with share capital in the amount of PLN 10,000.00; e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The Users’ personal data relates to data such as: their first name, surname and e-mail address, bank account number, as well as their address and NIP (where the invoice is issued). If necessary, the Personal Data Controller may process other data if they are necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Data Controller processes such data.
§ 3 - Purpose and time of data processing
- Administrator za pośrednictwem Serwisu może zbierać, a następnie przetwarzać dane osobowe w celach The Personal Data Controller through the Website may collect and further process personal data for purposes such as:
1) performance of the contract to which the User is a party — pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 letter b of the GDPR;
2) personal Data Controller marketing activity, which constitutes a legitimate interest of the Personal Data Controller — pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 letter f GDPR;
3) keeping statistics, which constitutes a legitimate interest of the Personal Data Controller — pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 letter f GDPR;
- The processing time of personal data by the Personal Data Controller depends on the purpose of processing:
1) personal data processed in order to perform a contract to which the User is a party, the Personal Data Controller processes the data for the period necessary to pursue its own claims or defend against claims made against the Personal Data Controller in connection with the performed contract;
2) personal data processed for marketing purposes, the Personal Data Controller processes the data until the data subject makes an objection against their processing for such purpose;
3) personal data processed for statistical purposes; the Personal Data Controller processes the data for a period of 3 years from the moment the data is obtained.
§ 4 - Transfer of data
- The Personal Data Controller may make the Users’ data available to its subcontractors (entities, which services are used for processing purposes) such as service and IT solutions providers and other users to the extent necessary for the performance of the contracts specified in the Terms and Conditions.
- The Personal Data Controller can use IT service providers based in the USA, i.e. outside the European Union. Therefore, the User’s data may be transferred there. The Personal Data Controller uses the services of entities that process personal data on the basis of Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission, referred to in Article 46 of the GDPR, concluded between the Personal Data Controller and such entity.
§ 5 - User’s rights
- The data subject shall have the following rights:
1) the right to access the personal data provided and the right to receive their copy;
2) the right to rectify personal data;
3) the right to delete personal data;
4) the right to request the limitation of personal data processing;
5) the right to transfer personal data;
6) the right to object to the processing of the personal data provided;
7) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- In order to exercise any right referred to hereinabove, the User may address a written request to the Personal Data Controller to the following address: DesignWays Conf. spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered seat in Kraków (zip code: 30-015) ul. Świętokrzyska no. 14/L2, unit 5 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide them will make the contracts or take other actions taken by the Personal Data Controller impossible to execute.
- The Personal Data Controller shall ensure the protection of the personal data processed. In particular, the Personal Data Controller applies appropriate technical safeguards and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data processed, corresponding to the risks and categories of data subject to protection. In particular, the Personal Data Controller protects data against unauthorised access or appropriation by an unauthorised person, processing in violation of the Act and alteration, loss, damage or destruction.
§ 6 - Cookies
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the User’s end device and are intended for the use of websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device, content (e.g. share identifiers) and a unique number.
- Cookies are used to:
1) adjusting the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of pages. These files, in particular, allow to recognise the User’s device and properly display the Website, adjusted to his individual needs and preferences;
2) creating statistics and analyses concerning the use of the Website.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies (session cookies, session storage) and “permanent” (persistent cookies, local storage). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until the session expires (e.g. leaving the Website, their deletion by the User, or turning off the software). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or time of their removal by the User.
- The default settings of web browsers usually allow cookies to be stored on the users' end devices of websites. However, these settings may be changed by the User.
- The Personal Data Controller informs that in accordance with the provisions of the Telecommunication Law, the end-user’s consent to storing information or gaining access to information already stored in the end-user’s telecommunications end device may also be expressed by the user through the settings of the software installed in the end device used by him/her. Therefore, if you do not wish to give such consent, you should change your browser settings.
- Detailed information on how to change your browser settings related to cookies and delete them can be obtained on the official website of a specific browser. In particular, the above information can be found at the following web addresses:
1) Firefox browser;
2) Chrome browser;
3) Microsoft Edge browser;
4) Opera browser;
5) Safari browser.
Join us at WaysConf and be part of the digital revolution.
Buy your tickets now!